Healthcare Law, Healthcare Attorney, Healthcare Lawyer, Frier Levitt
Are you a physician, hospital, nursing home, or other healthcare provider in need of legal counseling or representation?
In order to compete in the constantly evolving industry of healthcare, physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes and other providers must maintain an intimate understanding of federal and state healthcare laws and regulations. Frier Levitt offers comprehensive guidance in all areas of healthcare law, and is uniquely positioned to assist providers in a broad range of legal issues.
The firm’s full range of services to healthcare clients includes the following:
* Hospital/physician negotiations and joint ventures;
* Federal and State fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and self-referral (e.g., Stark I and II) matters;
* Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, management agreements, billing contracts and contracts with third-party vendors;
* Forming integrated group medical practices;
* Antitrust analysis and guidance;
* Medical staff representation;
* Forming and drafting corporate documents for medical practices;
* Practice dissolutions;
* Forming and advising ambulatory surgical centers and other types of ambulatory care facilities;
* Advising on corporate practice of medicine issues;
* Representing hospitals, pharmacies and nursing homes;
* Negotiating with managed care companies;
* Developing healthcare corporate compliance programs;
* HIPAA and OSHA guidance;
* Forming and representing home health agencies; and
* Other diverse issues faced by healthcare providers.
Frier & Levitt, LLC
84 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ 07058 | One State Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Phone: (973) 618-1660 | Fax: (973) 618-0650 | Toll-free: 1-888-Levitt1